Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Quick Write

My Room at Home has a Queen size bed,with two glass bed tables on the sides, on top of one table is my lamp,my clock and random items,on the other table i have all of my lotions, fragrances and hair products.Everything in my room is glass,Black iron, and black.I have a large Black wood Armor with my flat screen TV on top along with some baby pictures of my sister and I.On my walls i also have a picture of me when i was about 4 or 5 along with two poster pictures that I drew. On the side of my wall i have my little baby cousins baby mattress.Along my other two walls i have a long body mirror and also a round mirror.This is how i describe my room.
I am most proud of my entire room because it is who i am it is my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment