Thursday, October 10, 2013

Academic Shoot Preview



The Story



I chose this photo for best story because in this photograph you can see how this young female is studying or reading her textbooks, to better herself in the long run in her life.I t shows that she wants to succeed and have a good future.


Action and Emotion


I chose this photograph for action and emotion because the action in this photo the girl is cleaning up her campus, Emotionally this makes me feel good,happy and warm in my heart because she is cleaning and helping her school and the community a better place :)

Filling The Frame
I chose this photo for filling the frame because there is No dead space in the photograph in each spot there is something happening, especially in the center of the photo where all the action takes place.


Academics and Community Service














1.I Picked this photo because its pretty and has a vibrant pink color.
2.The rules of photography that are evident in this photo is Balance and Simplicity.

1.I would take photos like this today in Chemistry and after school during community service.
2.I Would like to visit Mrs.Wilson's class during a major lab.
3.As a Photographer i would just be everywhere at the right place and time to capture the photo.





No comments:

Post a Comment